NAVIGATION PAGE

STRUGGLE WITH ALTERNATE SELF


Over the years I've had waking and sleep events where I feel something touch parts of my body, usually an arm or leg. There are times when I have felt something literally lying on top of me, depending on my position in bed (or on the couch). These events often happen days or even hours apart.


DREAM
CONTENT: SOMEONE LYING ON ME, ALTERNATE SELF, EYES
SUMMARY: I feel someone on top of me; struggle with alternate self.


ACCOUNT

Thursday, October 6, 2005
4:47 AM?

PARTICIPATING. Parts forgotten. I'm lying in bed on my back in the dark [1], and feel a pressure on top of me. I call out loud for my Angels to help me. The pressure clears then moments later returns. Fed up, I call on my Angels again and soon I find myself struggling with someone on my right who tears out of or off of me. This "person"[2] turns out to be the "dark side" of me. I know she is part of me, but I don't think we are at war with one another.


NOTES

[1]
I don't have a bed in reality; I sleep on the couch.

[2]
She has narrow slit eyes that are dark from evil or negativity. She is shorter than me (4 or 5 feet tall) and a dusky dark brown complexion, and short cut hair (I think).



OTHER BEING TOUCHED ACCOUNTS




LAST UPDATED: April 23, 2012